Healthy City WeekBack to Groups & Projects
Wellbeing that doesn't cost the earth
Healthy City Week aims to inspire citizens of Bristol to achieve healthier lifestyles as part of a more sustainable future city.
In 2016 Healthy City Week took place 15 – 22 October and engaged with people and communities across Bristol:
- Over 190 events, talks & workshops
- Over 5,000 peoples attended or took part in online events
- Almost half a million social media timelines were reached
- Over 60% were inspired to make changes in their personal or professional lives after going to an event
- Over 70% said it helped them to make new connections with people, communities, organisations or sectors
Download a PDF version of the Healthy City Week 2016 brochure
Look out for an announcement soon on dates for Healthy City Week 2017 or sign-up below to receive updates.