About Bristol Green Capital Partnership
Founded in 2007, the Bristol Green Capital Partnership emerged thanks to the inspiring efforts of pioneers and leaders throughout the city who recognised that through collective and collaborative working, they could affect long-term change and make the city a more sustainable place to live.
Today, Bristol Green Capital Partnership is widely recognised as the largest partnership of its kind in the world, bringing together over 800 member organisations who have committed to working towards Bristol becoming a sustainable city with a high-quality of life for all.
Our unique network enables collaboration across public, private, and third sectors in and beyond Bristol, to realise the change needed to address the environmental sustainability challenges we face.
Through the power of collective action, we believe that Bristol can become a thriving low‑carbon city:
- powered by sustainable energy where no one goes cold at home
- where the food we eat is good for people, good for places, good for the planet
- where nature is thriving, wildlife abounds and everyone has access to inspiring green spaces close to where they live
- a zero-waste city, where everyone recycles, where the streets are clear of litter, where businesses and residents reject the throw-away society
- where it’s enjoyable, convenient and affordable for everyone to travel sustainably every day
By working together, we can achieve so much more than we could do alone.