Mission & Vision
A sustainable Bristol with a high quality of life for all
We are working towards the vision of a Bristol that is a thriving low carbon city powered by sustainable energy, where no one goes cold at home; a circular economy city, where organisations and citizens reject a throw-away society, reducing, re-using and recycling; a city where the food we grow and eat is good for people, places and planet; a nature-rich city, where wildlife abounds and everyone has access to inspiring green spaces; a city where it is enjoyable, convenient and affordable for everyone to travel sustainably every day.
To support Partnership members and promote environmental sustainability throughout Bristol and the West of England, providing a leadership voice and enabling collaboration and collective action across sectors towards our shared vision.
We do this by…
- Enabling – supporting the Partnership network of over 830 organisations – enabling collaboration, information and skills-sharing, and collective action
- Amplifying – showcasing innovation and best practice, and broadening the reach of environmental sustainability initiatives within and beyond Bristol and the West of England
- Influencing – engaging with policy-makers and decision-making processes to ensure city, regional and national frameworks support our shared vision
Our 2019 – 2022 priorities
- Learn more about projects and membership benefits on our website, and look out for further information to follow about our programme of activities for each priority area.
- If you’re not already a member, learn more about how you and your organisation can be part of a unique partnership of organisations who have pledged to build a sustainable Bristol with a high quality of life for all.
- If your organisation is already a member of the Partnership and you would like to be more involved, register your contact details to make sure you’re the first to hear about our membership events, activities and other opportunities.