Our Annual Review 2018/19
6th December 2019
Bristol Green Capital Partnership launched its Annual Review 2018/19 at a packed and lively Green Mingle at Triodos Bank on 5th December.
The Annual Review includes some highlights from the year, such as:
- the publication of Our Future: A Vision for an Environmentally Sustainable Bristol;
- the Carbon Neutral Gathering;
- the birth of the Spark Forum;
- the establishment of the Environmental Sustainability Board and Bristol Advisory Committee on Climate Change;
- the launch of Bristol’s bid to be a Gold Sustainable Food City.
We are already building on these activities and have exciting new plans forming. With the increased awareness on the need for urgent action on our environmental challenges, we are looking forward to a busy and impactful year ahead.
We would like to thank all Partnership member organisations for their commitment and contributions, and to our supporting members, whose backing allows us to develop the Partnership and enable these initiatives to happen.