Working towards a green and fair future – Annual Review 2020/21
4th November 2021
We launched our Annual Review 2020/21 on Thursday 4 November. Some highlights from this period include:
- Bristol being awarded Gold Sustainable Food City status
- The launch of the Climate Action Programme and Climate Leaders Group
- Working with partners to update Bristol’s future vision
- Co-creating community climate action plans
- The launch of phase two of the Black & Green Ambassadors programme.
We look forward to continuing to work on this bold, transformative and vital work throughout this pivotal year of COP26 and beyond in order to keep making progress towards Bristol’s net zero 2030 goal.
We would like to thank all Partnership member organisations for their contribution to and engagement with our work. In particular, we would like to thank our supporting members, for making all this possible, and the work they are doing to lead the way.