Climate Action Breakfast: Carbon data
What are carbon scopes and emissions factors? What data do you need and how do you convert the data into carbon emissions? How do you keep track of progress over time?
Come along to this introductory breakfast event on carbon data to gain some knowledge and insights to support you to collect and manage your workplace emissions.
Hear from Alicia Winter, corporate net-zero manager from Mott MacDonald to better understand carbon data and methodologies for calculating your scope 1 and 2 emissions plus key categories for scope 3.
By attending you will:
- Increase understanding of carbon emission data categories, how to find the relevant data and ways to calculate the related emissions
- Have the opportunity to connect with others on a sustainability journey
A light vegan breakfast will be provided.
About the Climate Action event series
As part of Bristol Green Capital Partnership’s Climate Action Programme, these series of events are for organisations at any stage of their climate action journey. It is an opportunity for organisations to:
- Learn about particular topics from experts and other organisations.
- Access tools to help them take steps forward.
- Ask questions and network.
- Be a part of a community of other organisations in the Bristol region who wish to help the city reach carbon neutrality by 2030.