We’re hiring! Recruiting now for a Community Coordinator
11th August 2020
Bristol Green Capital Partnership is recruiting for a Community Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to work with communities across the city and support Bristol on the journey to becoming carbon neutral by 2030.
Joining Bristol Green Capital Partnership’s small team in this new post, the Community Coordinator will oversee and manage the day-to-day running of an 18-month multi-stakeholder project, working with and supporting a project group made up of representatives from 6 local communities, the local council and the Centre for Sustainable Energy.
You will support project coordination as communities identify hyper-local priorities and concerns, connect with other communities and access expertise within the city, enabling each community to coproduce their own Community Climate Action Plans which deliver on local priorities whilst supporting Bristol’s goal to become carbon neutral by 2030.
- Fixed term contract (12 months)
- 2 days per week, flexibility on days / hours worked
- Salary range £26,500 – £28,500 depending on experience
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, deadline for applications 5.00pm 27 August 2020
- Interviews 4 September 2020
- Start date 21 September 2020 (flexible if required)
For more information please see the role description and how to apply click here.