Our Annual Review 2019/20
5th November 2020
Bristol Green Capital Partnership launched its Annual Review 2019/20 on Thursday 5th November. We are also celebrating reaching over 1,000 member organisations, a major landmark highlighting the level of ambition and commitment to environmental change in the city.
The Annual Review includes some highlights from the year, such as:
- Our Partnership Gathering ‘Bristol’s Decade of Transformation‘
- Adapting and re-focusing our programme in light of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Launching Bristol Food Kind with Going for Gold partners in response to the pandemic
- Supporting the One City Environment Board as it published the One City Climate Strategy
- The first full year of the Spark Forum
Despite the challenging time experienced by many this year, we are buoyed and grateful for the continuing efforts and ambition of Partnership members, and look forward to working together on the exciting plans for the year ahead.
We would like to thank all Partnership member organisations for their commitment and contributions, and our supporting members, whose backing allows us to develop the Partnership and enable these initiatives to happen.