Our Annual Review 2022-23
1st November 2023
We launched our Annual Review 2022/23 on Thursday 2 November sharing stories from our work and highlighting the continued, and increasing, climate and nature efforts from across our membership.
- A growing membership of over 1,100 members and reaching ever increasing audiences through our communication channels, sharing stories, news and opportunities for collective action.
- Over 4,000 local people getting involved in activities across the city through the Community Climate Action Project.
- A newly co-developed Community Leadership Panel on Climate and Just Transition helping to bring diverse community insights to strategic climate decision-making and amplify priorities from the city’s first community climate action plans.
- Over 10,000 views of our Climate Action Programme resources supporting businesses to reduce their carbon emissions.
- The publication of a reflections report at the end of a 3 year Black & Green Ambassadors project, sharing valuable insights.
- Taking steps as an organisation through our own climate action plan, and our continued journey to embed just transition throughout our programme and organisation.
Mohammed Saddiq, the Chair of our Board of Directors said “Working collectively is vital to creating the change we want to see. Bristol Green Capital Partnership is proud to support and work with a broad range of organisations across the city, acting together for fast and fair change. This annual review captures some highlights of this work. A huge thank you to our supporting members, without whom this work would not be possible.”
Throughout 2023-24 we’ll be working with ongoing determination towards our vision for a zero carbon, socially just Bristol where all our communities and nature thrive. Download the 2022/23 Annual Review and get in touch via email@example.com if you’d like to support our work, get more involved or if you have news or ideas to share.
We wish to say a special thanks to all our supporting members whose financial contributions enable us to make this work happen.