Preparing for the UK’s potential withdrawal from the EU
23rd August 2019
The current situation is that the UK will leave the EU on 31 October 2019. All business and other organisations have been urged to make preparations for this.
- Bristol City Council’s Brexit page with information for EU citizens and about Council planning
- Business West’s Trading Through Brexit with guidance for business
- Voscur’s Brexit page with links to further information for the voluntary/charity sector
- UK Government’s Brexit page
Please address any specific issues to the contact points highlighted in the resources the above..
- Brexit & Environment network “network of impartial academic experts analysing the implications of Brexit for UK and EU environmental policy and governance”
- UK Environmental Law Association and Brexit
- House of Commons Library research briefing on Brexit & the Environment, Aug 2019
- Green Alliance’s EU referendum page