Avon Fire and Rescue Service (AF&RS) are on the frontline in responding to the increasing impacts of climate change such…Link
Climate Action ProgrammeBack to Projects
By offering a suite of events, resources and peer-to-peer learning opportunities, the Climate Action Programme will provide support and inspiration to organisations whatever their starting point, promoting best practice, identifying solutions to challenges, and fostering a sense of community amongst organisations in Bristol that are committed to taking action. This includes:
- Climate Action Breakfasts – focusing on particular topics and tools that are relevant to taking climate action
- Intention to Action Clinics – interactive, solutions-focused events aimed at enabling organisations to tackle the barriers to reducing carbon emissions
- The Climate Leaders Group – for organisations with ambitions to be carbon neutral by 2030 and a plan for reducing their emissions. Find out more here.
- Resources – the creation and signposting to useful tools, guides and case studies
Intention to Action Clinic: Transport – 29 June, 9.30 – 11am. Register your interest by 11 June.
- Scope 3 FAQ from Climate Leaders Group meeting
- Getting Started on Your Climate Action Journey – tips from the first Climate Action Breakfast
- Free trial of Spherics digital platform for SMEs to enable them to measure, mitigate and manage their environmental impact
- Guide to Measuring and Managing Carbon Emissions for SMEs
- Spotlight on…Green energy tariffs for businesses
- Case study: Avon Fire and Rescue Service
Get in touch
For more information about the Climate Action Programme, get in touch!
Over 50 attendees joined the first Climate Action Breakfast as part of the Partnership’s new Climate Action Programme on 5th…Link
On 7th April over 170 attendees - representing 100+ organisations – joined the launch of the Bristol Green Capital Partnership’s…Link
In our first ‘Spotlight on’ article as part of the Climate Action Programme, Simon Roberts, Chief Executive of the Centre…Link
Spherics is a new startup in Bristol offering a digital tool to help businesses measure, mitigate and manage their environmental…Link
The Partnership’s newly formed Climate Leaders Group met last month and explored challenges and best practice around measuring, reporting and…Link
Bristol Green Capital Partnership community interest company is supported by the following organisations: