Climate Action Programme events
As part of the Climate Action Programme we host a series of events that are free and open to organisations at any stage of their climate action journey. These include:
- Climate Action Breakfasts – focusing on particular topics and tools that are relevant to taking climate action
- Intention to Action Clinics – interactive, solutions-focused events aimed at enabling organisations to tackle the barriers to reducing carbon emissions
As well as providing the opportunity for you to learn about particular topics and tools from experts and peers, our events offer space to be a part of a community of other organisations in the Bristol region who wish to help the city reach carbon neutrality by 2030.
- Climate Action Breakfast on waste and recycling 18 April, 7.30-9.30am at PwC
- West of England Local Nature Recovery Strategy webinar 26 April, 11am online
- Climate Action Programme launch
- Climate Action Breakfast #1: Getting started on your climate action journey
- Climate Action Breakfast #2: Creating an engaging Climate Action Plan.
- Climate Action Lunch: Minimising your organisation’s digital footprint. View Gerry McGovern’s slides from this event.
- Intention to Action Clinic on energy
- Doughnut Economics webinar
Not all of our events are recorded but we collate and share insights and tips which you can find on our resources page. If you would like to sign up to the Climate Action Programme and be the first to hear about upcoming events and new resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also organise larger gatherings as well as monthly networking events as part of our core programme of activity. You can find more information on all our events here.
With thanks to our Climate Action Programme sponsors