We’re hiring! Interim Chief Executive Officer
9th March 2023
Bristol Green Capital Partnership is recruiting for an Interim Chief Executive Officer. This fixed term post will provide cover during our current Chief Executive Officer’s period of maternity leave, starting in June 2023.
The successful candidate will support Bristol Green Capital Partnership’s work at a crucial time, overseeing implementation of our 2022-25 strategy and business plan, supporting a growing team and ensuring successful delivery of strategic city partnerships and a varied programme of activity.
We are looking for someone with senior leadership experience and the motivation, awareness and diplomacy needed to manage the changing context and role of complex partnership working to achieve environmental progress in Bristol and the West of England.
Learn more about our projects and read our latest Annual Review.
- Fixed term contract (9 months with potential to extend to 12 months)
- 5 days per week – but we welcome proposals on different approaches to fulfilling this role, for example, secondment(s), employment on a part-time/flexible basis or as a job share – and invite candidates to indicate their availability and preferences in their expression of interest.
- Salary £45,000 – 52,000 pro rata
- Deadline for applications 11.59pm 2 April 2023
- First stage interviews week commencing 10 April 2023
- Start date 1 June 2023 (with flexibility if required)
Download the application pack for more information including the role description and how to apply.
For any queries or to arrange an informal chat about the role, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org